On Tuesday, Casey and I attended a luncheon/tailgating party for all the official state bloggers. We met in the tent reserved for the bus drivers. Howard Dean, Chair of the National Democratic Party and the originator of bloggers being seated with each state delegation, spoke to the group. Looking around I came up with this list:
You might be a blogger if… Top Ten
10. You only wear shorts and sandals even to a luncheon.
9. You worship Howard Dean.
8. You don’t own a razor (this goes for men and women).
7. You wear skinny dark- rimmed glasses.
6. You have a permanent bad-hair day.
5. You use acronyms.
4. You love gadgets and don’t mind photographing yourself.
3. You’re smart and techno-savvy, but socially challenged.
2. You are suspicious of main-stream media.
And the top way to know if you might be a blogger….
1. You and your wacky friends might be responsible for electing the next leader of the free world. Awesome!